Reports to: CTC coordinator
– Draws up contracts, issues receipts, etc. and handles contract terminations of all staff at the end of the outbreak.
– Draws up contracts with third parties (transport companies, vehicle hire, sub-contractors, etc.).
– Ensures payment of salaries and invoices.
– Keeps accounting records up to date, archives receipts.
– Helps the coordinator calculate or evaluate the CTC’s budget.
– Checks official documents are valid: training diplomas or certificates, driving licenses, etc.
– Checks vehicle documents are valid and renewed (vehicle registrations documents, insurance, etc.) in collaboration with the logistics assistant.
– Manages pre-paid calling cards or contracts with telephone operators.
– Identifies and obtains local authorisations necessary for use of radio communication frequencies.
– Participates in certain team meetings.
– Attends certain in-service training courses.