- World Health Organization. Global Task Force on Cholera Control. Surveillance Working Group. Interim Guidance to Document on Cholera Surveillance.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Safe Water System. Free Chlorine Testing. Page last reviewed: July 17, 2014.
- UNICEF Cholera Toolkit, 2013.
- M. Gartley, P. Valeh, R. de Lange, S. DiCarlo, A. Viscusi, A. Lenglet and J. F. Fesselet. Uptake of household disinfection kits as an additional measure in response to a cholera outbreak in urban areas of Haiti. J Water Health 2013 Dec; 11(4):623-8.
- Sujit K Bhattacharya, Dipika Sur, Mohammad Ali. 5 year efficacy of a bivalent killed whole-cell oral cholera vaccine in Kolkata, India: a cluster-randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, Lancet, Published Online October 18, 2013.
- World Health Organization. Cholera outbreak: assessing the outbreak response and improving preparedness, Geneva, 2004. WHO/CDS/CPE/ZFK/2004.4.