- Water supply standard 1: Access and water quantity. The Sphere Project handbook. 2011.
- World Health Organization. Cholera vaccines: WHO position paper. Weekly Epidemiological Record 2010; 85:117-128.
- World Health Organization. Technical Note: Evidence of the risks and benefits of vaccinating pregnant women with WHO pre-qualified cholera vaccines during mass campaigns, 13 January 2016.
- World Health Organization. Guidance on how to access the Oral Cholera Vaccine (OCV) from the ICG emergency stockpile, Geneva, 2013.
- Weekly epidemiological record/Relevé épidémiologique hebdomadaire. 26 MARCH 2010, 85th YEAR / 26 MARS 2010, No. 13, 2010, 85, 117–128.
- Saha A, Chowdhury MI, Khanam F, et al. Safety and immunogenicity study of a killed bivalent (O1 and O139) whole-cell oral cholera vaccine Shanchol, in Bangladeshi adults and children as young as 1 year of age, Vaccine 29 (2011), 8285-92.
- Kanungo S, Paisley A, Lopez AL, et al. Immune responses following one and two doses of the reformulated, bivalent, killed, whole-cell, oral cholera vaccine among adults and children in Kolkata, India: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial, Vaccine (2009), Nov 16;27(49):6887-93.
- Kanungo S, Desai SN, Nandy RK, et al. Flexibility of Oral Cholera Vaccine Dosing—A Randomized Controlled Trial Measuring Immune Responses Following Alternative Vaccination Schedules in a Cholera Hyper-Endemic Zone. PLoS Negl Trop Dis (2015), 9(3): e0003574.
- Qadri F, Wierzba TF, Ali M, et. al., Efficacy of a Single-Dose, Inactivated Oral Cholera Vaccine in Bangladesh, NEJM 2016, 374(18), 1723-32.
- Andrew S Azman, Lucy A Parker, John Rumunu et al. Effectiveness of one dose of oral cholera vaccine in response to an outbreak: a case-cohort study. The Lancet Global health. Volume 4, No. 11, e856–e863, November 2016.