- World Health Organization. Guideline: Daily iron and folic acid supplementation in pregnant women. Geneva. 2012.
- Guidelines for the management of sexually transmitted infections. World Health Organization, Geneva, 2003.
- Yang CJ, Lee NY, Lin YH, et al. Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction after penicillin therapy among patients with syphilis in the era of the HIV infection epidemic: incidence and risk factors. Clin Infect Dis. 2010 Oct 15;51(8):976-9. doi: 10.1086/656419.
- Update to CDC's Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, Infections Weekly August 10, 2012 / 61(31);590-594.
- Guidelines for the treatment of malaria. Second edition. World Health Organization, Geneva, 2010.
- Antiamoebic drugs for treating amoebic colitis (Review). The Cochrane Collaboration, 2009. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Clinical practice guideline of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada. Management of Varicella Infection (Chickenpox) in Pregnancy, No. 274, March 2012.
- Hepatitis B. Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases. The Pink Book: Course Textbook - 12th Edition Second Printing (May 2012).
- HIV transmission through breastfeeding. A review of available evidence. World Health Organization, UNFPA. Geneva, 2004.
- Prevention and treatment of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia. Summary of recommendations. World Health Organization. Geneva, 2011. WHO/RHR/11.30.
- Calcium supplementation in pregnant women. World Health Organization. 2013.