- World Health Organization. Guideline: Daily iron and folic acid supplementation in pregnant women. Geneva. 2012.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Syphilis Pocket Guide for Providers. 2017.
- Yang CJ, Lee NY, Lin YH, et al. Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction after penicillin therapy among patients with syphilis in the era of the HIV infection epidemic: incidence and risk factors. Clin Infect Dis. 2010 Oct 15;51(8):976-9. doi: 10.1086/656419.
- Update to CDC's Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, Infections Weekly August 10, 2012 / 61(31);590-594.
- World Health Organization. Guidelines for the treatment of malaria. Third edition, Geneva, 2015.
- Clinical practice guideline of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada. Management of Varicella Infection (Chickenpox) in Pregnancy, No. 274, March 2012.
- Hepatitis B. Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases. The Pink Book.
- World Health Organization, UNFPA. HIV transmission through breastfeeding. A review of available evidence. Geneva, 2004.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Hypertension in pregnancy. 2013.
- World Health Organization. Prevention and treatment of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia. Summary of recommendations. Geneva, 2011. WHO/RHR/11.30.
- World Health Organization. Calcium supplementation in pregnant women. 2013.
- Morris JM, Roberts CL, Bowen JR, Patterson JA, Bond DM, Algert CS, Thornton JG, Crowther CA; PPROMT Collaboration. Immediate delivery compared with expectant management after preterm pre-labour rupture of the membranes close to term (PPROMT trial): a randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2016 Jan 30;387(10017):444-52.