- Clinical diagnosis and management of tuberculosis and measures for its prevention and control. London, UK: National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, 2006.
- Rouillon A, Perdrizet S, Parrot R. Transmission of tubercle bacilli: the effects of chemotherapy. Tubercle 1976; 57:275–299.
- Long, R et al. Relative versus absolute non contagiousness of respiratory tuberculosis on treatment. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2003;24:831-838.
- Migliori, GB et al. Review of multi-drug resistant and extensively drug-resistant TB: global perspectives with a focus on sub-Saharan Africa. TMIH 2010; vol. 15, N° 09 PP 1052 – 1066.
- WHO policy on TB infection control in health-care facilities, congregate settings and households World Health Organization, Geneva. 2009.
- Implementing the WHO policy on TB infection control. Tuberculosis Coalition for Technical Assistance.
- Riley RL, Knight M, Middlebrook G. Ultraviolet susceptibility of BCG and virulent tubercle bacilli. Am Rev Respir Dis 1976;113:413–8.