- World Health Organization. Guidelines for intensified tuberculosis case-finding and isoniazid preventive therapy for people living with HIV in resource-constrained settings. 2011.
- Sumartojo E. When tuberculosis treatment fails. A social behavioral account of patient adherence. Am. Rev. Respir. Dis. 1993May;147(5):1311–20.
- Ngamvithayapong J, Uthaivoravit W, Yanai H, Akarasewi P, Sawanpanyalert P. Adherence to tuberculosis preventive therapy among HIV-infected persons in Chiang Rai, Thailand. AIDS. 1997Jan.;11(1):107–12.
- Nolan CM, Goldberg SV, Buskin SE. Hepatotoxicity associated with isoniazid preventive therapy. JAMA. Am Med Assoc; 1999;281(11):1014–8.
- Taraz Samandari, B Mosimaneotsile, T Agizew, S Nyirenda, Z Tedla, T Sibanda, O Motsamai, N Shang, P Kilmarx, C Wells, and IPT Trial Study Group: Randomized, Placebocontrolled Trial of 6 vs 36 Months Isoniazid TB Preventive Therapy for HIV-infected Adults in Botswana. CROI 2010. Paper # 104LB
- IV Bassett, Bingxia Wang, S Chetty, J Giddy, MFamMed, E Losina, M Mazibuko, B Bearnot, J Allen, B Tech,RP Walensky, and KA Freedberg: Intensive Tuberculosis Screening for HIVInfected Patients Starting ART in Durban, South Africa. Clin Infect Dis. 2010 October 1; 51(7): 823–829.
- Guidance for national tuberculosis programmes on management of tuberculosis in children. World Health Organization, Geneva. 2006 (WHO/HTM/TB/2006.371, WHO/FCH/CAH/2006.7).
- Verver S et al. Proportion of tuberculosis transmission that takes place in households in a high-incidence area. Lancet, 2004, 363(9404):212–214.
- Schaaf HS et al. Evaluation of young children in household contact with adult multidrug-resistant pulmonary tuberculosis cases. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal, 1999, 18(6):494–500.
- Steiner P, Rao M. Drug-resistant tuberculosis in children. Seminars in Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 1993, 4:275–282.