- Abdool Karim SS et al. Integration of antiretroviral therapy with tuberculosis treatment. (SAPIT Study). N Engl J Med 2011 Oct 20; 365:1492.
- Havlir DV et al. Timing of antiretroviral therapy for HIV-1 infection and tuberculosis. (STRIDE Trial - ACTG A5221). N Engl J Med 2011 Oct 20; 365:1482.
- Blanc F-X et al. Earlier versus later start of antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected adults with tuberculosis. (CAMELIA Trial). N Engl J Med 2011 Oct 20; 365:1471.
- Suhashni Naiker, C Conolly, L Weisner, D Phillips, A Harries, C Lienhardt, H McIlleron, and A Pym. Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of Different Rifabutin Dosing Strategies in African TB Patients on Lopinavir/ritonavir-based ART. CROI 2011 Paper # 650.
- Zhang J, Zhu L. Determination of rifabutin dosing regimen when administered in combination with ritonavir-boosted atazanavir” J Antimicrob Chemother. 2011 Jun 28.
- Sundari Mase, Terence Chorba, Philip Lobue, Kenneth Castro. Provisional CDC Guidelines for the Use and Safety Monitoring of Bedaquiline Fumarate (Sirturo) for the Treatment of Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis. MMWR Recommendations and Reports, October 25, 2013/62(rr09);1-12.
- Svensson EM, Aweeka F, Park JG, Marzan F, Dooley KE, Karlsson MO. Model-based estimates of the effects of efavirenz on bedaquiline pharmacokinetics and suggested dose adjustments for patients coinfected with HIV and tuberculosis. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2013 Jun;57(6).
- World Health Organization. Technical update on treatment optimization. Use of efavirenz during pregnancy: a public health perspective. June 2012.