This guide has been updated. This month's revision includes in particular: significant changes (4), new entries (0), deleted entries (1)
- Oral drugs:
- Azithromycin: fully revised. In particular, indications “Louse-borne relapsing fever” and “Tick-borne relapsing fevers” added.
- Doxycycline: fully revised. In particular, treatment for tick-borne relapsing fevers, rickettsioses and plague updated.
- Injectable drugs:
- Benzylpenicillin: indication “Diphtheria” removed; indication “Leptospirosis” added.
- Ceftriaxone: indication “Tick-borne relapsing fevers” added.
- Infusion fluids:
- Modified fluid gelatin/Polygeline