– Antipruritic drug
– Symptomatic treatment of pruritus
Forms and strengths
– Calamine 8% or 15% lotion, bottle
– Child and adult: one application 3 to 4 times daily in a thin layer
– According to clinical response
Contra-indications, adverse effects, precautions
– Clean the skin before applying the lotion.
– Do not apply to exudative and/or superinfected lesions, mucous membranes or eyes.
– In case of contact with eyes or mucous membranes, flush immediately with plenty of water.
– Pregnancy: no contra-indication
– Breast-feeding: no contra-indication. Do not apply to the breasts.
– Shake the lotion well before using.
– Storage: below 25 °C -