– Antiviral, antimitotic, cytolytic agent active against human papillomaviruses (HPVs)
– External genital warts, perianal warts and vaginal warts
Forms and strengths
– 0.5% solution or gel, with applicator tips
– One application to warts 2 times daily
– For vaginal warts, allow to dry before removing the speculum.
– 3 consecutive days per week, for a maximum of 4 weeks
Contra-indications, adverse effects, precautions
– Do not use to treat genital warts in children.
– Do not apply to warts > 3 cm.
– Do not apply to cervical, urethral, anorectal or oral warts.
– Do not apply to healthy skin.
– May cause local reactions: erythema, ulceration, pain in area where applied.
– Use a new applicator tip for each application.
– Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact flush immediately with plenty of water.
– Pregnancy: CONTRA-INDICATED
– Breast-feeding: CONTRA-INDICATED
– When treatment is contra-indicated or has failed after 4 weeks, change treatment method (cryosurgery, electrosurgery, surgical removal).
– Storage: below 25 °C -