On this page
- Antipruritic drug
- Symptomatic treatment of pruritus
Forms and strengths
- Calamine 8% or 15% lotion, bottle
- Child and adult: one application 3 to 4 times daily in a thin layer
- According to clinical response
Contra-indications, adverse effects, precautions
- Clean the skin before applying the lotion.
- Do not apply to exudative and/or superinfected lesions, mucous membranes or eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes or mucous membranes, flush immediately with plenty of water.
- Pregnancy: no contra-indication
- Breast-feeding: no contra-indication. Do not apply to the breasts.
- Shake the lotion well before using.
– Below 25 °C